My Firsts Meme

FIRSTS

1.Who was your FIRST prom date? First and only, Mike.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Hmm not really. But I think my definition of who my first love was has changed.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Smirnoff Ice. My friend's grandma gave me it when I was like 14.

4. What was your FIRST job? Officially - Hostess/Takeout worker at Pietro's #2

5. What was your FIRST car? My current car, Mazda 3

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Christine Lee!

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Ummm. No comment. Someone that was in my dream last night (totally PG I swear).

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Ms. Hagistad, but she got married halfway through the year, so she became Mrs. Irvine.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I think Hawaii. My family probably knows better than me. I was ittybitty.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? I believe Shavanna was the first, and yes, we still talk. Saw her just the other day, hoping to see her once more before she leaves me again!

11. Where was your FIRST sleepover? I specifically remember a sleepover at Melody Abreu's, but I'm not sure that was my first.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My mom.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My sister's. Bridesmaid!

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Ate a PB&J Bagel and checked my email

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Crap, no idea.

16. FIRST tattoo? Nope! Never got one!

17. First piercing? Earlobes, dunno how old. To be followed by another earlobe piercing, 2 ear cartilidge, and a bellybutton piercing (though I only wear the one pair now)

18. First foreign country you've been to? Mexico. Followed a few years later by Canada. Must get to Europe soon.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? I'd probably say either Pinocchio or Mary Poppins. But I REALLY remember being obsessed with Peter Pan and the Little Mermaid.

20. FIRST Detention? Don't remember what I did. I had a few though.

21. What was the first state you lived in? California.

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Technically my brother when we were really little, but in college, my first Roomie was Annemarie

23. What was your FIRST dog's name? Buddy. First and only!

24. Who do you think will be the FIRST person to repost this? I dunno! Maybe it'll be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin